You have access to find answers to your questions by searching or browsing sections and articles in the Help Center. If you are unable to find the answer to your question or you need additional support, you may submit a help ticket from the Help Center or contact us by phone.
- Choose Submit Request from the top navigation bar.
- Once you choose Submit Request, you will be taken to an online form to complete.
All users will be required to enter an email address. This email address will be used to communicate with your regarding your request and help ticket. A * indicates a required field.
- Complete the form and choose Submit.
- Your request will be submitted to our support team and you will receive an email confirming your request has been received.
- You will be notified via email in the event we need more information from you, when your request is updated or when your request has been solved.
Users are not required to log in or create an account to submit a request or help ticket; however, we recommend creating an account to receive additional benefits.
By creating an account, you will be able to log in to the Help Center to track the status of your ticket. You will also be able to follow sections or articles and be notified of updates made to those sections or articles in the Help Center.
Contact by Phone
Technical Support Contact information can be found by searching for phone number or choosing the Technical Support Contact Information article from the Promoted Articles section on the Help Center home page.